One Hour Webinar
A Desmos Certified Presenter will to talk about one of the following during a webinar:
Desmos Graphing Calculator Overview
- Participants will engage in a math activity that demos the Desmos Graphing Calculator before having a chance to level up their own skills through a scavenger hunt or exploring some amazing graphs.
- Opportunities will be provided for participants to reflect upon their learning and think about how they will apply it in their own classrooms.
Desmos Activity Builder Overview
- Participants will engage in a Desmos activity that demos the power of Desmos Activities.
- Opportunities will be provided for participants to find activities that align with their instruction and reflect upon their learning.
To request a one hour webinar or more information, please fill out our form and we'll get back to you!
We’ll send a Desmos Certified Presenter to your school to talk about one of the following for a workshop:
Desmos Overview - All things Desmos
- Explore how technology can help and hinder student learning in the classroom by engaging in a variety of math activities.
- This will cover both the Desmos Tools and Activity Builder.
- Participants will have the opportunity to level up their own skills through a variety of engaging activities as well as have time to put their learning into practice.
Desmos for Assessment - Move from assessment to instruction
- This serves as both an introduction to the Desmos calculators found on your state or national assessments and as an opportunity to explore Desmos as an instructional tool in the classroom.
- Feel comfortable with all the features of the tools and understand how to ensure that your students are confident in using Desmos tools during high-stakes tests.
- Go beyond using Desmos as a calculator and see how this interactive tool can be used for open-ended learning and exploratory math.
- Throughout the day, you will also be networking with other classroom teachers and instructional leaders to share strategies that have been and/or might be successful in your classrooms and schools.
To request a one day workshop or more information, please fill out our form and we'll get back to you!
Join us for two full days of Desmos fun and learning!
- See how Desmos technology can energize student learning, enable exploration, and remove barriers to understanding.
- Participants will learn principles for designing and facilitating a Desmos activity that increase engagement, enable rich, equitable class discussions, and support student learning.
- Participants will have the opportunity to level up their own skills through a variety of engaging activities and build their own Desmos Activity.
To request a two day workshop or more information, please fill out our form and we'll get back to you!
One Day Workshop
Two Day Workshop