This year's Desmos Fellowship application round is now closed. Email notifications for Cohort 3 applicants were sent out on April 15th, 2018. To receive an email notification when future applications go live, complete the Desmos Fellowship Interest Form below.
Learn more about the Desmos Fellowship at the Des-blog, and check out the information below from our most recent application.
Hi! If you (a) love teaching, (b) love math, and (c) love Desmos, you should apply for a Desmos Teaching Fellowship. We’ll fly you out on an all-expenses paid trip to Desmos HQ in San Francisco from July 13-15, 2018, where you’ll:
- Get early access to our most powerful tools and activities.
- Talk math and teaching with interesting new colleagues.
- Learn how our faculty helps teachers use our powerful technology.
You'll take all of those tools and ideas back to your schools and districts, energizing your own practice and that of your colleagues. You'll continue to receive early access to our newest technology and to the Desmos Fellowship team through an online chat channel. If you're interested, you'll also have the opportunity to help teachers learn how to use Desmos as an official Desmos Certified Presenter, leading workshops, webinars, and conference sessions on a paid, part-time, and flexible basis.
Our first two cohorts were a total blast, and we're 100% sure we'd apply if we didn't already work here. Luckily, you can apply.
- This application round is limited to residents of North America and Hawaii, though we anticipate expanding this fellowship over time.
- “Part-time” means summers and weekends, pending your interest, and during the school year, pending the permission of other organizations that employ you.
- Previous teaching experience required.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Applications due by 12:00PM Pacific Standard Time March 1st, 2018.