This year's Desmos Fellowship application round is now closed. Please stay tuned to our Twitter feed for future opportunities.
Hi! If you (a) love teaching, (b) love math, and (c) love Desmos, you should apply for a Desmos Teaching Fellowship. We’ll fly you out on an all-expenses paid trip to Desmos HQ in San Francisco from July 14-16, 2017, where you’ll:
Get early access to our most powerful tools and activities.
Talk math and teaching with interesting new colleagues.
Learn how our faculty helps teachers use our powerful technology.
You'll take all of those tools and ideas back to your schools and districts, energizing your own practice and that of your colleagues' also. You'll continue to received early access to our newest technology and to the Desmos team through a chat channel online. If you're interested, you'll also have the opportunity to help teachers learn how to use Desmos as an official Desmos Certified Presenter, leading workshops, webinars, and conference sessions on a paid, part-time, and flexible basis.
Our first cohort was a total blast, and we're 100% sure we'd apply if we didn't already work here. Luckily, you can apply.
- Here is an editable version of the application if you'd prefer to take your time with it.
- This application round is limited to North American residents only, though we anticipate expanding this fellowship over time.
- “Part-time” means summers and weekends, pending your interest, and during the school year, pending the permission of other organizations that employ you.
- Previous teaching experience required.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Applications due by 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time March 31st, 2017.